Thursday, August 13, 2009

A New idea


The people in my life. I have decided to start writing about them. Jeremy and I borrowed my Mom and Dad's nice camera to take pictures of Xander for his one year old pics (which we still have not done) And with the camera came lots of pictures of the family.

I downloaded them all because I love my family and then I thought about blogging and how I love to write, and I should be writing more. So I thought I am going to start posting a random picture every day and writing about it.

Of course as new exciting events happen with Xander and Jeremy and Me. Those will be bumped up in importance. But on the days when I just want to write and post something new. RANDOM PICTURE DAY

So this is the first picture I picked.
Matt and Emily.
and their family minus there newest addition
Helena Maryanne Downs.
Whom I have not had the opportunity to meet yet, but very excited to do so!

Today I will talk about Matt
He is my brother.
He is a bishop.
He lives in Chicago

He is learning Spanish to speak to some Ward Members
Que Chido!
(That means "How Cool")
He is a great Dad.

I remember when I lived in Provo, Matt and Emily were fun to live by!
They always made me feel at home.
Emily helped me with Math
and Matt gave me a blessing when I needed it.

I remember when I decided to fly out to California when
Matt was attending Stanford.
And Isaac was born.
I love Family dinner at their house
We made guacamole
And Laughed
and laughed and
laughed

Emily has the best laugh.
But this is about
Matt
Who is my brother
Who lives
in Chicago
and is
a Bishop.

Lucky Ward.
I bet they laugh
Because the Lord loves a laughing Man

No comments: