Saturday, March 16, 2013

Olivia the first month














Olivia is such a sweet baby.  She is very patient and sleeps well, which allows me to give more attention to Celia and play with Celia, because she needs the attention and love, to give her the security she needs to know that I love her just as much as the new baby.

Xander is a big helper with the baby, I am always asking him to get me stuff or feed Olivia her bottle in the back of the car.  I have decided to put the Medela pump to good use with Olivia and have mostly pumped and fed.  I get two 5oz bottles every time I pump, so I have been able to freeze a lot too.  I should be able to stop pumping at 4 months and have enough milk frozen to last another 4 months is the goal, but we will see for sure.  Can you say MOO!  I am very fortunate to have so much milk to feed this little one and pumping is not that big of a deal because I get so much and I am not always pumping. 

I am just thankful that the family can be more involved with the baby this time around.  Olivia is such a peaceful baby and I love to hug and snuggle her.  I am so glad to have her here and healthy!


No comments: